Day Services Unit
The Mary Stevens Day Services Unit offers a full range of care, therapy and support services for those with life-limiting illnesses.
The centre is open from Monday to Friday, every week, with most patients attending for one day a week.
We work hard to ensure we provide a friendly and informal environment to encourage greater independence and enhanced quality of life – as well as providing respite for families and carers too.
Service and activities available include:
- Specialist advice and support from professional staff to address individual nursing, medical, psychological, social and spiritual needs.
- Physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Complementary therapies including Indian head massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, Reiki, beauty therapies and hairdressing.
- Entertainment and recreation, including music, art, handicrafts and games.
- Relaxation and socialising, including the chance to talk to others with similar experiences.
- Lunch and refreshments.
For more information, please contact our Day Services Unit on 01384 443010, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.