About Mary Stevens Hospice
Mary Stevens Hospice is here to help you and your family make the most of every moment, with the support and care you need, every step of the way.
Who we are
We’re Mary Stevens Hospice. We provide specialist care and support for people who are living with an incurable illness, and their families.
We believe that every moment matters, and so we are here to help you to make the most of every second that you have with your loved ones.
What we do
When it comes to our services, we always keep three things in mind - care, compassion and kindness.
We are here to help people to live life to the full, while making sure we give all the care and support that is needed.
Our care is holistic, supportive and aims to relieve symptoms, improve quality of life and maintain dignity. Everything we do is tailored to each individual patient and their loved ones - but it’s much more than just the services we offer, Mary Stevens Hospice is a family.
Our care is provided in our 10-bed In-Patient Unit, or our Day Services Unit. Both are based on Hagley Road, in Oldswinford, and offer modern facilities complemented by a warm, friendly and comforting environment.
We work hard to make our patients and their families feel at home and the atmosphere here is one of total positivity.
“Every time I visit I am surrounded by love, kindness and an understanding of what I am going through.” - Judith Roden - Family Member
Who we support
We’re here to support those within the Dudley Borough, the Black Country and surrounding areas. Our services are available to adults aged 18 years and over, who need palliative, respite or end of life care.
We’re happy to say that our care is free-of-charge to all who need it. You can find out more about accessing our care, if you think that we can help.
How we operate
Mary Stevens Hospice is a registered charity (517656).
While we receive only 20% of our annual funding from the Government, we’re able to offer our services for free thanks to the donations and support from our brilliant local community, who raise the other 80%.
It’s thanks to our generous supporters that we are able to meet our £3.5 million annual running costs, so we can continue to relieve pain and prevent suffering; to give respite and support to those who need it.
Reports In order to provide our care, we regularly have to undergo inspection to…
Meet the Senior Management Team Allow us to introduce our executive team, who are…
The history of the Mary Stevens Hospice If you don’t mind, we’d just like…
Our vision Every day, we strive to achieve our vision of providing a safe,…