Current vacancies at the Mary Stevens Hospice
Income Generation Assistant
Income Generation Assistant
37.5 Hours per week
Between £11,000 – £14,625 (subject to experience)
Head of Fundraising & Lottery
To provide administrative support to the Fundraising Department within the Income Generation Team and provide cover/deputise for the Fundraising Support Officer and Lottery Support Officer.
To promote and raise the profile of The Mary Stevens Hospice through provision of excellent customer service.
How to apply:
To apply for the role, please email your CV to Charlotte Schofield at email@example.com
If you would like to ask any questions about the role, please call 01384 377 778
Deadline for applications: Friday 21st April
Key Tasks / Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an administrative service as directed by the Officer Manager, including inputting information onto systems, photocopying, mailing and filing.
- Understudy the Donorflex operator in order to complete all transactions on this database.
- Maintain accurate data and input information regarding all donations onto Donorflex.
- Respond effectively to written or verbal queries regarding fundraising events, activities, etc.
- Understudy the Combase operator in order to complete all transactions on this database.
- Maintain accurate data and input information onto Combase including Standing Orders and Direct Debits.
- Assist with cash-handling duties.
- Undertake general administrative duties to the Income Generation Team as directed by the Office Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- IT skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Donorflex and Combase
- Good organisational skills
- An understanding of the services of the Hospice and knowledge of the local community that Mary Stevens serves desirable.
- Well motivated, self-starter
- To maintain a positive outlook at all times.
- To undertake appropriate and or directed continuous professional development whilst maintaining and developing skills/ knowledge as determined by an annual review; subject to the availability of resources.
- To work as part of the Income Generation Team, cooperating with and assisting each other when necessary.
- To monitor own role and function within the Hospice and to monitor own objectives set.
- To undertake and comply with training.
- To comply with all Mary Stevens Hospice Policies and Procedures.
- Any other duties and responsibilities commensurate to role and experience as directed by line management.
This job description is not exhaustive and the nature of the Hospice requires that you are flexible in your approach to work and you may be required to undertake such reasonable additional duties as is required from time to time.